Monday 3 September 2018

Knitted Baby Blankets - Top 20

Baby blankets are always a welcome gift ! 

Here are my Top 20 free knitted Baby Blankets :)



ROMAN STITCH Baby Blanket 




NEVIS Baby Blanket 




NEVIS CHUNKY Baby Blanket 




BELLA Baby Blanket 




BEN'S Baby Blanket






CHARLIE Baby Blanket 




GENTLE BREEZE Baby Blanket





AMITY Baby Blanket 




ANGUS Baby Blanket 




WILLOW Baby Blanket 




BIBI Baby Blanket




MARTY Baby Blanket 






KENSINGTON Baby Blanket




JEMA Baby Blanket 






LITTLE SURPRISE Baby Blanket 




DANIKA Baby Blanket

https://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.com/2016/09/danika-baby-blanket.html



MELIKA Baby Blanket 





JASMINE Baby Blanket




SIMPLE GARTER STITCH Baby Blanket 




EASY GARTER STITCH Baby Blanket 






 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2018 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.

9 comments:

  1. How very opportune. Thank you so much for the patterns, I have been looking around for just the right ones to make a couple. Brilliant! xcx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought it might be helpful to have some blanket ideas all together :) M xx

      Delete
  2. VERY helpful, thank you so much! I want to make every single one of them, but I am soooo slooooow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful patterns thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful patterns thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone on knitting paradise website showed a photo of their finished babyblanket that was lovely. They said the pattern was a tile pattern and then later said it was the “ easy Jordan baby blanket from you. But I can’t find it on your site. Can you help?
    I would love to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely patterns, it's hard to choose what one I would do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I Love your patterns. I give them to family, friends, moms in need. Thank you ever si much from ALL of us. Hospital maternity my next stop!.💖

    ReplyDelete