Thursday 6 September 2018

Knitted Baby Hats ~ Top 30

I love making baby hats to donate to groups and charities that I support. 

Just think of all those cosy little heads ......... !

Here are my Top 30 free knitted baby hat patterns. 


Babbity Baby Hat




Bella Baby Hat




NEVIS Baby Hat




Eyelet Baby Hat





Angus Baby Hat




Topsy Top Knot Hat




Melika Baby Hat




Cabled Baby Hat




Bibi Baby Hat




Old Shale Lace Baby Hat




Ruffled Rosie Baby Hat







Simple Stripes Baby Hat




SOPHIE Baby Hat




Roman Stitch Baby Hat





Ben's Baby Hat




AMITY Baby Hat



Grace Baby Hat



Marty Hat



Jack & Jill Baby Hats




Little Surprise Baby Hats




Julietta Baby Hat


 


GEORGIE Baby Hat


Cacey Baby Hats




 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2018 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.

8 comments:

  1. They are beautiful pattern and I have made several of them. Thank you so much for always sharing with us, for giving us inspiration and for the obvious love you have of knitting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your generosity in sharing these lovely patterns. I'm making some beanies for Ben. Ben's Beanies on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you marianna for your wonderful patterns x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you marianna for your wonderful patterns x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome :)
      As you know - I love sharing my ideas.
      and it is lovely to be appreciated. M x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for all of your patterns that you share with us i have been knitting since i was 13 now nearly 66 i find that your patterns are so easy to understand and it is lovely to have some new patterns a few years ago i knitted 159 pairs of mitts all sizes for the shoes boxes for the 3rd world country's such easy patterns thank you from sue can you do some rag dolls

    ReplyDelete