Thursday 31 December 2020

2020 Review

 2020  ~  it has been such a difficult year for everyone!  

But I know that knitting and crochet has helped many of us through.

At the end of each year I like to look back at all that I have achieved.
Here are my 2020 projects.




JANUARY 



FEBRUARY 



MARCH 



APRIL 



MAY



JUNE



JULY



AUGUST



SEPTEMBER


 Also - in September - my first grandchild arrived safely ………. and instead of baby knitting, I was baby cuddling.

She is wonderful, and I am besotted of course  !


Here she is 
modelling some of my baby designs ~



OCTOBER


NOVEMBER




DECEMBER

I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year ! 



I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on any other webpage or website. 

Copyright © 2020 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Wow quite a year Marianna the highlight of which being course being the birth of your lovely granddaughter. Thank you so much for all the lovely patterns you continue to produce you have so much talent and patience I know how tedious pattern writing is and yet you continue to turn them out freely for everyone to use and enjoy. Wishing you a safe and happy 2021 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariana,
    Congratulations on your beautiful granddaughter. I do envy you.
    I live in NZ and have knitted for charity for some years and your patterns are the ones I go to first. I love the 'top down' ones best and of course all the little hats. I am madly knitting lots of the turban ones at present, what a cute idea.
    Thank you so much for gifting your designs to us and may there be lots more in the future.
    May 2021 be a better year for the whole world, but I must admit we are so lucky to live in our little 'kiwi land' and to feel so safe.
    With kind regards and many thanks,
    Margaret Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely patterns and for keeping us sane during the last year....
    Happy new year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Marion, thank you for all of your beautiful designs that kept me sane and helped me rediscover my love of knitting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog just after my husband died and, yes, it DID/does help me get through these dark evenings of adjustment. I love knitting these tiny clothes for my local neonatal unit, I crocheted blankets for years, but felt I couldn't do it anymore.
    Then along came your Blog
    Thank you so much for all your free patterns, they are inspirational.
    I hope 2021 brings good health and contentment to you and yours. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete