Sunday 6 March 2016

The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show 2016

I had such a lovely day out yesterday at the Knitting & Stitching Show at Kensington Olympia, London
 
Thought you might to see what I saw!
Here is my Photo Gallery
  

 
For those who like to knit or crochet ~
 
yarn, yarn, yarn ...........
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

needles & hooks ~

 
 
For those who like extreme knitting ~  


 
 
For those who like to spin ~



 
 
For those who like haberdashery ~
 
 
 

For those who like to sew ~
 

 
 
 
 
For those who like patchwork quilts ~
 
 
 
 For those who like fashion design ~ 
 

 
 
 For those who like cross stitch ~
 
 
 
 
 
 For those who like a little vintage ~
 
 
 
And a bag or two to carry your purchases home in ~

 
 
 The venue ~
 

 
 
 
Oh - and of course, I didn't waste my time on the train journey ......
 
instructions will follow as soon as I get them typed up :)  x
 



Angel Baby Gowns - Crochet
 
Did you go to the show ? Did I capture the spirit?
 
I would really love your comments :)
 
 

These photos may not be copied or reproduced or republished
on another webpage or website without my permission.
 
Copyright © 2016 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

 

 


9 comments:

  1. It looks great. I go to the one in my home town of Harrogate. I practically dive into the piles of wool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Harrogate, Knaresborough, Ripon, Boroughbridge ...... such a lovely part of Yorkshire :)

      Delete
    2. mmmmmmm yarn and buttons and ribbon and and and - oh yes!

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to attend one of these shows. Maybe next year.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my idea of a great day out it looks great, I have attended the Harrogate one several times but this year there's one on in Edinburgh too and I'm thinking about it. Those Angel gowns are so sweet. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... you captured me into that wonderful land of crafting!!!I wish to be a part of such an event... and touch those giant knitting needles and YARN!!! and cross stitch... and sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'd come home broke from there, so much lovely yarn etc... to choose from. You captured the day and venue magnificently. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'd come home broke from there, so much lovely yarn etc... to choose from. You captured the day and venue magnificently. ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow all that yarn, the cross stitch and bags! thank you for sharing your day I really cant get my eyes off that yarn ...... and a crochet angel dress to follow ... cant wait! lets just say that made up for you tempting us with those pictures hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete