Saturday 7 September 2013

Sweet Little Feet

I made these beautiful little baby booties this afternoon - I did have some household jobs to do .......
but they will have to wait for another day.......

 
sweet little feet - baby booties
 




Aren't babies feet just adorable?
 
 
 
I made these in DK yarn with a 3.5mm crochet hook.
The first one took me a while to make as I wasn't really sure how the pattern worked ~ but after I got the hang of it I found that I could make a pair in an hour. Then I had some fun finding ways to decorate them all differently.
 
 
 
 
 
The basic baby bootie pattern instructions are at
 
I hope you love them as much as I do.
 
 
 
Don't forget to enter my free prize give-away!

More details at     

http://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-give-away.html

 


9 comments:

  1. They are so sweet Marianna you make the cutest things, I love the finishing touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. My favourites are the yellow booties which surprised me as I usually avoid yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cutest little thing! all of them are so nice. That reminds me I need to make some too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo very cute, some baby somewhere is going to look lovely in these - well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're adorable - just right for those cute little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are absolutely adorable! I love baby feet! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love them :) Thank you for linking up at Link & Share Wednedsays :) http://bit.ly/15Uwa0r

    ReplyDelete