Saturday 28 September 2013

Baby's First Christmas

My friend's daughter recently had a beautiful little baby girl ~ and I have really enjoyed making little garments for her. Then, as I have been making mini Christmas stocking decorations for a school bazaar I suddenly had the idea of making a little stocking to celebrate a baby's first Christmas. It's funny how two different projects have merged into a new one!


 



You will find the pattern instruction for the Mini Christmas Stockings on me earlier blog post ~

http://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/i-know-that-it-is-only-september.html


 
 
 
 
 
And don't forget to enter my free prize give-away!
There are only a few days left to enter.....
 

More details at     

http://mariannaslazydaisydays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/september-give-away.html

4 comments:

  1. The little stockings are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember worrying that Santa wouldn't know my baby sister was a new addition to the family and would need presents. My parents assured me Santa would know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they as so pretty! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up at "Link & Share Wednesday!"

    ReplyDelete