Tuesday 31 October 2023

Our Generation & American Girl - Doll's Clothes

 Do you have a special little girl in your life with an Our Generation or American Girl Doll?

If you do, you might like to knit some sweet little outfits. It would be a great gift!


Our Generation - American Girl - Doll's Clothes 


There is a small charge for this pattern, but it really does give good value,as it includes a short sleeved sweater, striped sweater, trousers, skirt, plain dress, lacy-edged dress, short-sleeved cardigan in 2 lengths, panties, long-sleeved jacket and a scarf.


This sweet pattern is available in my Ravelry Store ~ 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/our-generation--american-girl-dolls-clothes

or on Etsy ~ 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1600449393/our-generation-and-american-girl-dolls



 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.  

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2023 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied, shared, reproduced
or republished on any other webpage or website

1 comment:

  1. I loved knitting for my daughter's and grand daughters dolls, and indeed for my son's Action men too!

    ReplyDelete