Tuesday 19 July 2022

Premature Baby / Baby Doll Trousers

 

Premature Baby / Baby Doll Trousers


These are very sweet little trousers for a premature baby, or for baby dolls.


There are 4 sizes:
extra-small preemie,
small preemie,
medium preemie,
large preemie,

or for baby dolls of around 12” - 18”in length,
including Tiny Tears, Classis Baby Born, and Baby Annabell

Requirements:
DK yarn - or any yarn that knits to a tension/gauge of 22sts = 4” (10cm)
4mm needles
Elastic (optional)

A quick and easy knit!
And totally cute!


Extra-small Preemie Trousers
(with my Evie Top)


Small Preemie Trousers
(with my Carla Top and Topaz Cardi)


Medium Preemie Trousers
(with my All-in-One Preemie Top, Topaz Top & Hat, and Topaz Cardi)


Large Preemie Trousers
(with Babbity Cardigan, All-in-One Top, and Bibi Cardi & Hat)


This pattern is available in my Ravelry Store ~ 



or on Etsy ~ 



or LoveCrafts ~ 


Premature Baby Trousers / Baby Doll Trousers



I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2022      ‘made by marianna’      All Rights Reserved

This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied, shared,
 reproduced or republished without permission on any webpage or website.  

No comments:

Post a Comment