Friday 26 June 2020

Lazy Days Romper and Pinafore Dress

I have wanted to add a cute pattern for a little summertime romper for so long !

And .....at last, I have found the time ........ I added a sweet pinafore dress too! 
I hope you like it ! 


Lazy Days Baby Rompers

Lazy Days Baby Romper and Pinafore Dress

Lazy Days Baby Romper and Pinafore Dress


You will find this pattern in my Ravelry Store ~ 




This pattern has instructions for a sweet summertime Baby Romper and a Pinafore Dress.
There are instructions for 4 sizes ~ Large Premature/Small Newborn, Newborn, 3 months, and 6 months
Both the romper and pinafore are knitted from the bottom up, in 2 pieces - Front & Back (the shoulder straps are included with the Front for ease) - and then the 2 parts are seamed at the sides only, and the straps joined to the top at the back.
The romper has a 2 or 3 button fastening at the crotch.
I did wonder about adding buttons to the shoulder straps, but decided against them (these would be an easy addition if you prefer).
Each requires ~ between 35g (100metres) and 65g (200 metres) of DK yarn depending on the size made. I made a few in cotton DK and some in acrylic DK - both looked great !
I know that this pattern will be a firm favourite! It is so versatile and adaptable. Why not add stripes? …..or a lacy stitch pattern to the skirt part of the pinafore for extra cuteness?
Perfect for a baby shower gift !
Happy knitting!
M


I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website. 

Copyright © 2020 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, but I've got no-one to knit it for. Purple Butterfly aren't accepting rompers at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the printer-friendly button; however, it doesn't show the pattern. Gives me the Ravelry link. Is that what it's supposed to do?
    Sue H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just purchased you sweet romper pattern. Tension/gauge only give sts per 10cm no mention of rows?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought this but can't find the pattern anywhere??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your knitting patterns especially for children. I have knitted a lot and gave away to friends children and children who are disadvantaged in my community. Thank you so much. I finding knitting helped me as a therapy when I'm so anxious about things. Thank you again Mariana Lazy Daisy. 😘 xxx

    ReplyDelete