Thursday 12 July 2018

Picot Edge Baby Hats

It has been so warm lately  - and when the weather is warm, I seem to make lots of baby hats! 

This is my latest 'batch' - with a pretty picot edging for a change.

Picot Edge Baby Hats 

I wrote 6 sizes  ~ 
small preemie, medium preemie, large preemie, 
0- 3 months, 6 months, 9 - 12 months








Requires: 
DK (8ply) (light worsted) yarn ~ in 2 colours that look good together 
       (only a small amount of the contrast colour is required) 
in total - around 8g for small preemie, 10g for medium preemie, 
15g for large preemie, 20g for 0 – 3 months, 
22g for 6 months, 25g for 9 – 12 months size
4mm needles
Worked flat on 2 needles 
And knitted from the bottom up

The 0 -3 months size would be a great baby-shower gift. 
So sweet !
This pattern is available in my ravelry store for just £1.50 ~ 
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/picot-edge-baby-hats

 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.


Copyright © 2018 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I need a hat pattern and you have asked my players, saved me wadding through lots of patterns,
    Thank you for the pattern I needed one for a one year old to go with the cardigan I am knitting, I say knitting when it cools down I will start again knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little hats are so pretty and very lovely in colour. I love visiting your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty. The picot edging is so easy to do but gives a really special finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your easy patterns and allowing me to use it. I am becoming a great grandmother for the first time, very very excited. Want to make something really useful and this site is ideal. Thanks again, God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete