Tuesday 17 July 2018

Roses, Roses, Roses

I love flowers - they are a beautiful gift of nature! 

Marianna's  Knitted Roses



These are really easy and fun to knit !

This pattern can be used to make a pretty table decoration, wreath, 
corsage or brooch !


Knitted Rose Corsage


I would like to make it clear that I did not invent this way of making flowers 
- I have seen many variations over the years - 
but this is MY version that I love to make.

You can buy this pattern in my ravelry store
for just £1 (+ tax) 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/roses-roses-roses


 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2018 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are truly wonderful and I am thoroughly enjoying myself making a big bunch of them thank you for a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete