Friday 5 February 2021

Hearts of Appreciation

I have been busy making cute little hearts to give out when all this isolation is over ! 

Just a little token of my appreciation - for kindness shown to me, and to my family. 



Crochet Hearts of Appreciation

DK yarn
3.5mm or 4mm hook

Instructions   ~  in UK terminology
Chain 4, and join into a circle with a slip stitch
Chain 3, 1 treble crochet, 3 double treble crochet, 7 treble crochet, 3 double treble crochet, 1 treble crochet, chain 3, slip stitch into ring
Chain 3, 1 double crochet  into next stitch, 2 double crochet in next 4 stitches, 1 double crochet in next 3 stitches, (1 double crochet, 1 half treble crochet, 1 double crochet) in next stitch, 1 double crochet in next 3 stitches, 2 double crochet  in next 4 stitches, ch3, join into ring with a slip stitch

The ends can be tied to make a little hanging loop if desired.





I am thinking I might add a little 'Thank You' tag or label.... 
.......... something like this would be cute!  


 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    

However, please do not copy my patterns

Copyright © 2021 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment