Thursday 9 February 2017

Reno Baby Bootees

I wanted to use up my small amounts of aran weight (10ply) yarn left over from other projects.
These little bootees were the result .... and so quick to knit :)
 
The cute little 'Handmade with love' buttons just finish them off perfectly.


Reno Baby Bootees
 

 
Reno Baby Booties

Aran weight yarn (10ply)
Knitted with 4.5mm needles these fit a newborn baby
Length of sole:   3 ½ " (9cm)
Knitted with 5mm needles these fit a baby of 0 - 3 months

Length of sole:   4" (10cm)
 
Instructions:        Make two booties the same
Cast on 26sts

Knit 5 rows

6th Row:        Purl
7th Row:        K10, k2tog, k2, s1, k1, psso, k10
8th Row:        P9, p2tog tbl, p2, p2tog, p9

9th Row:        K8, k2tog, k2, s1, k1, psso, k8

10th Row:      P7, p2tog tbl, p2, p2tog, p7

11th Row:      K6, k2tog, k2, s1, k1, psso, k6                           (16sts)

12th Row:      Purl

13th Row:      Knit
14th Row:      Purl

Knit 5 rows

Cast off LOOSELY 

Sew seam along the sole
Sew back seam
Darn away ends

Fold down cuff


Reno Baby Bootees
Reno Baby Hat and Bootees

You will find my matching baby hat at ~
 
 
 I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.  
However, please do not copy my patterns
 
Copyright © 2017 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm relatively new to knitting and am attempting your booties. Can you please tell me what s1 means? Is it skip or slip? Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for my grandchild, excellent on and so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very simple to do. On my list for today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..love all your patterns. Do you have a pattern for a larger size or cast on suggestions. Would like to make these larger as grandkids grow and grow..thank you

    ReplyDelete