Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas Pudding Hat

Christmas is coming ...........

and I have my Christmas pudding ready .......!
 
 
Christmas Pudding Hat


 
 
 

 You will find the instructions at ~

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ladies-christmas-pudding-hat

 
 
 

 


Copyright © 2014 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.
‘This work is registered with the UK Copyright Service.’



3 comments:

  1. How lovely! you clever thing it's so cute. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,so cute!!!
    Have a nice week,greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mariannaaaa, that's so fantastic! I love it ♥.Too bad that hats don't suit me, otherwise I had immediately started such a sweet hat! But a funny present is it anyway :-). Great job! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog & Merry Christmas!!
    Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete