Tuesday 16 January 2018

Little Hexagon Blanket

All The Pinks Hexagon Baby Blanket

Sweet little blanket - made from 61 easy to crochet little hexagons.
 
First Little Hexagon Motif !
 
Easy, Easy, Easy

15 little hexagons - 46 more to make!
 
Laid Out And Ready To Join
Sewn Together
Glad I did (most) the end as I went!!

Simple Border Added
Little Blanket Now Complete !

 

To make a Hexagon Motif ~

These instructions use UK terminology

ch = chain              tc = treble crochet

Use a medium weight yarn. I made these with DK yarn and a 3.5mm hook.

Worked in the round

 

Using Pink

Chain 4 stitches and join with a slip stitch into a ring.

Round 1:   ch2, make 11tc into ring, slip stitch to join (12sts)

Round 2:   ch2 then 2tc in same stitch, ch3, *miss a stitch, 3tc in next stitch, ch3, repeat from * all around, join with slip stitch

(You will now have 6 clusters of 3stitches)

Cut off pink yarn

 
Using White

Round 3:   starting in a chain space from the previous round, ch2 then 2tc in same stitch, ch2, 3tc in same space, * 3tc in next space, 2ch, 3tc in same space, repeat from * all around, join with slip stitch.

Cut off white yarn



 
I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    
However, please do not copy my patterns
 
Copyright © 2018 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.

7 comments:

  1. Well done for getting it finished, it's so pretty, now I have no excuse I'll have to dig mine out from it's hiding place and get it finished too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion. Yet another beautiful design thanks so much for sharing the pattern. Can I ask if you are using a UK treble crochet or US? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UK terms, just spotted it at the top!! 😱

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at "hexagon"! Very pretty - soft and lovely... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What method did you use to join please.

    ReplyDelete