Saturday 9 December 2017

Snowdrop Baby Cardigan Jacket

Snowdrop Baby Cardigan Jacket



Snowdrop Baby Cardigan Jackets

Sizes:

small preemie, medium / large preemie, newborn, 0 - 3 months, 6 - 9 months, 12 - 18 months

Requires:

DK yarn, 4mm needles, 2 or 3 small buttons




You will find this pattern in my ravelry store ~
 
 
 
 
I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.    
However, please do not copy my patterns
 
Copyright © 2017 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved
This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced
or republished on another webpage or website.
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little patterns. I love lace design.
    A good Sunday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.love the pattern and colour of the wool

    ReplyDelete