Tuesday 6 December 2016

TAMSIN Chunky Neckwarmer

 
 
 

TAMSIN Chunky Neckwarmer

Size:

Ladies Size ~

Width           7”
Length          30”

 
Requirements:

Use UK chunky yarn, or 2 strands of DK knitted together
7.5mm needles

 
Instructions:
Cast on 26sts

1st Row:       S1, * k4, p4, repeat from * to last st, k1

Repeat the last row 3 times more

5th Row:       S1, * p4, k4, repeat from * to last st, k1

Repeat the last row 3 times more

These 8 rows form the pattern.


Repeat these 8 rows until the neckwarmer measures until around 30”

(ending after working a 4th or 8th row)

Cast off

 
Cross over and join together the V edges

Add some pretty buttons
 
 
I am happy for you to use my patterns for your own use or for charity donations.  
In addition:  You can gift or sell any finished items you make from my patterns.
However, please do not copy my patterns
 
 Copyright © 2016 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced or republished on another webpage or website.
‘This work is registered with the UK Copyright Service.’


 


3 comments:

  1. It's lovely Marianna, neck warmers are much more practical than scarves. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many patterns now that I just can’t keep up with all the comments and questions on this page, ravelry, pinterest and other sites. However, I DO want to hear from you, help you and see your lovely makes! I have a very lively facebook group page – please join me and over 6,700 other members. I check in every day and if I am not available, someone else usually is. The group is ~
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/made.by.marianna/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for sharing these lovely patterns, can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete