Saturday 11 October 2014

70s Style Crochet Waistcoat

Cute crochet 70s style waistcoat with beaded ties
 
70s style crochet waistcoat
 
I wanted to make a crochet waistcoat for a friend's little girl - it is her birthday soon.
She just loves purple and the vintage boho style.
 
It is made with Sirdar Calico DK (60% cotton, 40% acrylic) - almost 3 x 50g balls in shade 734 Parasol
 
 
 
I added beads to the ties ~
 
beaded ties
 
Hope she likes it. I do - I think I will make it again
and write down the instructions as I go this time!
 
 
 
Copyright © 2014 ‘made by marianna’  All Rights Reserved

This pattern (the information and photos) may not be copied or reproduced

or republished on another webpage or website.

‘This work is registered with the UK Copyright Service.’
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I would have LOVED that as a child. I'm amazed it took less than 150g of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Marianna! I am sure the girl will love it. I love the strings with beads

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame the pattern isn't available. I was going to try and upsize for me! It's beautiful. Boho chic is so now too.

    ReplyDelete